IRCTC, Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation is one of the biggest Railway System in the world. India with a total population of about 127 million has the highest number of daily train passengers. So, it is very difficult for each and every person to get a seat by normal online booking through IRCTC. That is why a special system of getting your seats reserved in a train exist, known as Tatkal Booking. So, we are here today with a trick to get a confirmed Tatkal Ticket with ease.
What is a Tatkal Ticket?
Railways are the best and the cheapest means of transport in our country India. But, due to its cheap and comfortable journey, the number of people travelling through trains is increasing day by day. There is a problem for people getting reservations in the train easily due to large population. In order to solve this problem IRCTC came up with a provision of Tatkal booking. Some seats are always reserved in every train for Tatkal booking. Tatkal Booking opens exactly 24 hours before the starting of the journey of the train.
The Tatkal ticket costs a little more than the simple tickets which is completely fine because these are specially reserved seats. It can be booked online through IRCTC or through the Tatkal window on every Railway station.
How can you get a confirmed Tatkal Ticket with ease?
Tatkal Ticket is really a lifeline for the needy people who aren’t able to get a ticket through normal reservation. But, its not that easy to get it through online mode. The Tatkal tickets are generally booked within minutes of the opening of reservations. So, today we are here with a trick that will do the work for you, by booking the Tatkal Ticket in the fastest way.
The trick is based on a Google Chrome extension called Tatkal Ticket Now. This is a very useful and intelligent extension which can store all your data before the Tatkal Window opens. It asks for all the necessary journey details beforehand, so that when we go for Tatkal booking it automatically does all the work, in only 2-3 clicks.
Also Read: 5 must have Android apps for 2016
Let’s see the working of Tatkal Ticket Now extension and the steps in which you can book your ticket easily through this amazing extension.
- Open your Google Chrome browser and head to this link- Tatkal Ticket Now to download the extension.
- Click on the ‘Add to Chrome’ button and wait till the extension is installed in your Google Chrome.
- Now, to the right of the URL tab, the icon of Tatkal Ticket Now extension will appear. Simply click on the icon and select ‘Add Ticket’ option from it. A pop up will appear asking for some other permissions, simply click Allow.
- A new window will open, asking your IRCTC credentials and your journey details. Fill them and select either of the two options, ‘Save and Book Now’ or ‘Save and Book Later’.
- That’s it. Now, head to the IRCTC website and login with your credentials. As soon as you open the website, an option will automatically appear asking to ‘Book Now’. Select the option and you’re ready to go.
To learn about the whole process refer to this amazing video by Mega Tech.